We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products for the server-side of Plerk.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
You’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Expertise in Django
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Manage and administrate Web sockets & APIs
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Improve the functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Data Analytics (Optional skill)