At Plerk speed and collaboration is key. We are growing very rapidly and expanding across LATAM and North Americas.
If you love a fast-paced environment, where your opinion matters. If you are organized, detail oriented, and possess high integrity, and based in Mexico City… we want to meet you!
You’ll be working at the most exciting growing department, where our products are one of the key pillars at Plerk. Reporting to Head of Insurance.
Your day looks like this:
- Supporting Head of Insurance, handling projects to launch new insurance products
- Supporting internal/external user requests on new products launches and post project feedbacks, issues, complaints, and implementations.
- Raising ticket requests to internal departments for new implementations (IT, Marketing…etc)
- Comfortably working on Excel spreadsheet and internal dashboards to manage a large user database for onboarding/offboarding
- Search for reliable partners to launch new products
- Outreach to partners and diligently do follow ups
- Follow up on outstanding items to ensure the project moves quickly and smoothly
- Assisting during Launch stages, while working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct trainings to partners, internal teams, and clients for new products
- Background in financial services (Banking, Fintech, Insurance), preferred
- Organized, detailed oriented. Comfortable handling multiple projects at once
- High integrity with an attitude of getting things done fast!
- Demonstrable work experience as a project executive or similar role, preferred
- Track record of meeting project deadlines
- Familiarity with MS Excel (spreadsheet analysis and charting)
- Interest working in growing department
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Fluent in Spanish and English (MUST) – interview will be in English, please send your CV in English
- An insurance background is not required