We are looking for an expert in content strategy that has strong writing experience. The ideal candidate is a master in storytelling and has a passion for developing compelling and inspiring short and long form copy and messaging to engage a target audience. You will strive to gain a deep understanding of our products, audience, value proposition and competitive differentiation to create amazing content experiences with our campaigns and communications teams in support of our brand positioning and demand generation goals. You will research and stay on top of trends on marketing innovations. You will track the content impact and performance for continuing improvement.
- Create a vision for video content, coordinate the production and use of video into the overall marketing strategy.
- Build and maintain the marketing assets library.
- Lead the content strategy to position Plerk as an expert in the industry and support its growth.
- Copy writing and editing of assets that support marketing programs, including ebooks, reports, infographics, check lists, guides, executive overviews, blogs, emails, landing pages, customer cases, videos, promotional copy, and messaging briefs.
- Ensure all content aligns with individual personas, problem statements, and journey stages.
- Measure and report the performance of content with various analytic tools.
- Work experience of 3+ years as a Content Marketer in agencies or as a client for tech, financial or B2B companies.
- Proven record of creating various asset types to support marketing programs.
- Degree and professional experience in journalism, communications, or marketing.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- High standard of quality and attention to detail.
- Digital marketing channels: web, social, paid advertising.
- Strong project management skills.